New Year's Eve tag



The last year has been a learning curve about myself, going into 2016 I am much happier. 

I had a lovely New Year's Eve over our friends celebrating with food, wine and laughter. I hope for more times like these over this year, I'm excited for what's to come and have plenty I want to do this year to make up for 2015 and its challenges. 

I thought I would do the New Years tag, my first tag and it was nice to reflect on the year. I wish you a healthy and happy 2016!




What is one of your favourite moments from last year? 

My favourite moments have to be going to Berlin, attending the lifeboat ball and having days out with my family.


What was one New Year's resolution you accomplished? 


I cooked one new meal a week from a recipe book, I'm much better off for doing this as I have learnt to cook and I've tried new foods. 


Three words to describe last year? 

Loving, challenging and learning.


What did last year teach you? 

The key to life is happiness- nothing should ever comprise that.


What are you hoping more for of this coming year?

Laughing with friends and family.

What is your upcoming resolution for the New Year?
To be more positive.






New year's dinner party with these kids 


Chris and myself 


No comments :

Post a Comment